Welcome to The 3 Stooges Wiki
The wiki about the Three Stooges that anyone can edit
Contents (view all pages)
Describe your topicThe Three Stooges is an American vaudeville and comedy act who best known with their extreme physical, slapstick comedy and their short subject series in Columbia Pictures which lasted from 1934 to 1959. They lasted longer than another famous comedy team, such as Laurel and Hardy, Abbott and Costello and Marx Brothers. Their style of comedy was unique, combined of both extreme physical comedy and vaudeville tradition of slapstick with clever dialogues & jokes.
- July 31, 2012- Main Page modified for the first time
Contribute to this wiki
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
<createbox> width=24 break=no buttonlabel=Create new article </createbox>
- Not sure where to start?
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki for some tips
- If you are new to wikis, check Help:Getting_Started
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles".
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
Featured articleA Plumbing We Will Go is the 46th short subject starring American slapstick comedy team the Three Stooges. The trio made a total of 190 shorts for Columbia Pictures between 1934 and 1959.
On trial for stealing chickens, the trio are found not guilty due to insufficient evidence. However, Curly pulls out his hat and chicken feathers fly out, which he claims is merely dandruff. As they exit, they antagonize a police officer (Bud Jamison)...(read more)